11/14/2010

Blog Candy

This must be the coolest Blog Candy ever...

I've put up a link to the Blog Candy to my sidebar. Go check it out! The candy contains Magnolia stamp - Tilda With Birdcage
Magnolia stamp - Dangling Tilda
Magnolia stamp - Wedding Singer Tilda
Inky Impression stamp - Cowgirl Lili
Sweet Pea stamp - 1 stamp unmounted from Plate 21
Sugar Nellie stamp - Blossom
Bildmalarna stamp - Wedding couple
Paper Makeup stamp - Swirlie tree
K&Co Mat pad - Berry Sweet
K&Co cupcake embellishments
Cookie cutter button embellishments
Various colored stick on gems

Magnolia AND Bildmålarna stamps in the same candy! I'm superexcited!

And while you're at it. Check out this project! Wish I could do something like that! What a joy to get a present like that... Doesn't matter what's inside when the outside looks like that!

Still haven't bought a cable for my camera, but I have made over 20 Christmas cards now that is going off to be sold in one week. :)

No comments: