11/14/2010

Season Greetings

More cards for sale...
"God Jul" means Merry Christmas and the stamp is from Panduro.
Paper from Papermania - Joyeux Noël, which I totally loved when I bought it but now I don't really know what to do with the papers... Colours doesn't really match and there are too few of the "good ones"...
I borrowed white embossing powder from my friend Jennie and I fell inlove. Strangely enough I haven't been able to find any white embossing powder to buy, only a white antique...
Miss Mimosa with candle from Bildmålarna. A big favourite. She is adorable!
My friend Tessi loves red and purple combined. But I will sell it because she has already seen it... I want the Christmas cards to be a surprise! ;)
Got inspired from a photo of a card the Jennie brought to our latest Crafting Saturday.

No comments: