5/15/2010

Congrats to your Drivers License!



Two cards in the same style. I kind of like the blue best. Which one do you like the best? Why?

I'm entering these cards for the Stamp Something challenge where the challenge this week is to make a card that celebrates something. Worth celebrating are the things that only happens once in life! Like getting your drivers license! That really was a happy day for me since I took it really late in life and thought that I could never learn to drive a car...

I've used letters from Panduro, the car stamp is from Panduro - their Retro stamp set, the car paper is from Panduro as well... The ribbons are from DCWV - Travel. Really shouldn't buy so much stuff from Panduro since they are really too expensive.

Next week I'll get my order from Simon Says Stamp! worth 176$... :) That was this months paycheck... Sadly I didn't get the order before Ascension Day since I've been off work for four days now. Should have been fun to use all my new stamps and stuff then. But hey, It will soon be weekend again!

No comments: