5/03/2010

My First Easel Cards...

These are my first easel cards. Never tried to make them before, and I must say that my first three tries are a bit... well, they are not my best cards ever. It was easier than I thought but I don't like the size of the cards, since I made three from one 12"x12" paper. So they are about 10x10cm.

This card is made with papers from DCWV's Animal Crackers Stack. I really like the hippo that I've cut from one of the papers. The text says "thanks" and it's made by my new EMBOSS Dual Pen from Tsukineko and black embossing powder from Ranger Ink. My first try with black embossing powder and the powder got everywhere. Even in my keyboard for my computer... :/
This is also my entry for the ABC Challenge blog where T is for Thank You this week.
This is my second easel card. This card is for the Daring Cardmakers challenge this week. They asked me to make an easel card and dared me to make it like a shape. Again with the black embossing powder that made my pink elephant really messy... :(



And here is my last easel card where I got to try my new stamp from Bildmalarna. Cannot remember what the strawberry paper is called but it is from Panduro.

3 comments:

Lythan said...

I think your elephant is delightfully grungy Malin. I am impressed with your first easel cards. Thanks for palying along with DCM this week :)

Lynda said...

They are amazing cards Malin - love the elephant one too! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Cathy said...

Great easel cards. Thank you for joining in the ABC Challenge this time.
Cathy xx