5/03/2010

Thank You for the Music

Every summer I attend a christian choir festival in Malung, Dalarna. My mum is one of the organizers and she has asked me to make thank you cards for the choir leader and the musicians. This might be the card for the choir leader? I don't know. I'm gonna make a bunch and let my mum decide.
I was supposed to entry this card for a challenge, since I used the sketch from Roses on Paper but then you have to use some special brands of stamps. And my image is not a stamp at all... It is a mix of my handdrawing and a picture I found on the web.
Anyway, I'll be getting some new Magnolia stamps soon, and then I can make another entry for the RoP Challenge.
I've used paper from Linen Closet Stack and the music paper is from Karen-Marie Klip, a danish company from their Classic Collection - Blue Notes.

1 comment:

Petra Maria said...

Hej Malin och tack för din kommentar inne hos mig. Stämpel "Bakgrund Musik" är motiv från Skogstokiga Rubberstamps och det är jag som designar dem. Är du intresserad av något motiv är det bara att du mailar mig.
Ha det så gott
Skogstokiga hälsningar
från mig