4/08/2010

All Nuts About You

I found another challenge! This is called Crafty Creations Challenges. This week's challenge was to use Paper Piecing in the card. I had never heard about Paper Piecing before so I had to google it and I ended up at watching a girl at youtube.com. I thought the video was quite useful, even though it was way way too long - I got the point after the first minute, you can find it here! I don't have that much stamps yet (notice the yet ;P) so I didn't really have any choice but doing the squirrel. I had big plans for making the head pop out and the nut and... well, this is what I managed to make. But I don't think its to bad for a first try.
So lets see... What did I use? Green and apricot Paper Stock, Bungers Scrapbooking Leaves, Panduro Clearstamps A5 Forest, Panduro Paper Friends in the Forest - Chasing Butterflies and of course my lovely lovely GellyRoll White. <3
The papers from Panduro called Friends in the Forest is really really cute. And they cost 12SEK per 12"x12"-paper. Yeeha! But I love them. Emma's Garden from Panduro is really nice too. I'll show you a card I made from those papers later on.

No comments: