4/08/2010

A Special Friend

My second entry for the Daring Cardmakers Challenge. Since I wasn't too happy about the first entry I decided to make another card with rhinestones. This time a little bit more classy card which I'm pretty happy with.
The colour is vanilla, just ordinary Card Stock Paper from Bokcompaniet. The other paper is from DCWV's the Linen Closet Stack - really pretty paper! The stamps are both from Hero Arts CL 309. I've stamped the text with black ink and then again with clear embossing powder - still haven't got an embossing gun, so I'm using my toaster. Works really fine. I stamped the tree two times, the second time directly after the first, without adding more ink which gave the tree a nice shadow effect. The ribbons are tied behind the sign saying "A Special Friend" and the organza ribbon really gave me a hard time.

No comments: