4/05/2010

For You...

I bought a Paper Stack from Panduro with owls, cars, snails all mixed up. Snails happens to be one of my favourite animals (among with elephants which I'm pretty sure you'll notice soon). How could I refuse to buy it? Panduro must have the most expensive crafting material ever. I'm not complaining about the quality a bit, but the receipt is always like a horror show at the end of the thrilling and joyful experience of feeling, touching, looking, browsing and drooling over all the beautiful stuff there. So, anyway. There was no way I could refuse the snail paper and along with it came the cars. So I made a cool blue card. The text says "For You". The organza ribbon was not the easiest thing to tie into a nice bow, but after a few tries I got it quite nice. Enjoy.

No comments: