4/14/2010

The Challenge!

I'm a teacher and I've shown this blog to my pupils. I teach English in the fourth and fifth grade. I've given the fifth graders a special challenge. If they find any grammar or spelling mistakes in my blog and tell me what and why, I'll give them a special treat before summer, cookies, candy or something nice. :) So please do not write any mistakes in these comments to help them!
Posting a card I've made a while ago. This is called "Diamond Fold" according to the lady who had done something similar. Curious George is called Nicke Nyfiken in Sweden. One of my favourites when I was younger. The fold was really easy to make, I used my bone folder to just make the lines for the crease and with some pushing and folding the card just popped up! It's basically two crosses on each side of the square.

No comments: