4/17/2010

You Make Me Sparkle

I really love weekends. They make me really productive. And this last week has been crazy with after work activities almost every day and my dad in hospital and my birthday! So, my dad is okey (even though the hospital made him go home even worse than he was when he got there) and I'm nowadays a happy 29-year-old!
This card is for the ABC Challenge that this week is all about sparkle! So I made the most sparkly card I ever could think of. I don't have to mention that I made a mistake over the sparkle-text and that I had to rescue the card with a piece of paper? Anyway, I think the finishing result is pretty enough. It is definitely sparkly enough!
The letters are from Pictura, bought at the supermarket. ;) The glitter glue and the flower template are from Clas Ohlson and the fairy stamp is from a stamp set that followed the PaperCraft inspirations magazine.
So, have a sparkly evening!

No comments: